This is a small 3D Printed adapter so you can use Nintendo Wii PSU's on a Nintendo GameCube.
This is ideal when the original GameCube PSU fails and you can use a very cheap and common Nintendo Wii PSU to replace it.
1. The Adapter Which You Will Receive.
2. Using a knife, trim away the black shroud around the 2 pins until it's flush with the grey plastic.
3. The plug should look like this after trimming the shroud carefully away.
4. Take note of the notch on the adapter and the notch of the plug and slide the adapter over the plug.
If you get this wrong, you will burn out the GameCube internal motherboard and do permanent damage.
You may want to use a bit of super glue to secure the adapter to the plug.
5. Plug into your GameCube and test.
Wii PSU to GC PSU Adapter
- Product Code: Wii PSU to GC PSU Adapter
- Availability: 25