Our new power supply was designed so it uses less power, runs much cooler and safer compared to mains voltage.
The new power supply is a simple DIY installation that takes 10 minutes and is compatible with ALL fat models.
It is also compatible with all the newly designed mods such as the PS1Digital, xStation, MODE, PSIO and MemCard Pro.
You also need to purchase a 12v 3a DC adapter, center positive, 5.5x2.5mm barrel size which can be purchased on eBay or Amazon.
Please take care when replacing as the original unit runs on mains supply and may still have some power stored.
Features* Optional Console Fan Pin Header (30x30x10mm - 5V - 3 Pin - 800mA MAX)
Particularly with a MODE with HDD installed, it get's quite warm inside the console, so we offer a version with a Fan & Mount to ensure good air circulation within the console to keep it cool.
* Correct Reset Logic Needed For Proper Operation
To ensure the console is in correct operation, special reset logic was present on the Original PSU so it was also needed on the PS1PicoPSU. This will ensure correct operation of the console.
* Optional Solder Pad For Console Reset
Ideal for use when installing our PS1 In-Game-Reset IGR Mod Board.
* Fused Input Protection
If something shorts out within the Console / Power Brick / PicoPSU, the fuse will blow to stop more damage from happening.
* Reverse Polarity Protection
If you accidently use the wrong external power brick, it won't damage the PicoPSU or Console.
* High Grade Polymer Capacitors
We have spent a great deal of money by using high grade KEMET polymer capacitors to ensure the lowest output ripple, highest reliability and highest possible capacitor life.
* Fits ALL Models
The PS1PicoPSU has both 5 pin and 7 pin connectors to suite all models of the Original Fat PS1 Console.
* MAXIMUM POWER!
The PS1PicoPSU can provide up-to 3a per voltage rail meaning there's plenty of power for the system and plenty of mods.
1. Without Fan
- This is the standard option, it comes with a DC Input Socket only.
2. With 30mm Fan
- This mount comes with a 30mm Fan to help cool the console, it also comes with a DC Input Socket.
3. With Noctua 40mm Mount
- This mount has space for a Noctua 5V NF-A4x10 fan, it also comes with a DC Input Socket.
4. USB-C Power Delivery PD
- This mount is similar to the Without Fan mount, but you can use a USB-C PD brick to power your console! *
* You must use a USB-C PD Power Brick that can deliver at-least 45w of power and has the capability to output 12v. If these conditions aren't met, your console either won't turn on or won't work correctly.
DC Input Socket Power Brick Recommendations
If you use a non-branded / cheap power supply, you may notice interferrance, noise on the screen and console booting issues.
Aliexpress Counterfeit Warning!
Sony Playstation 1 PS1 Replacement PSU - PicoPSU V10 Gold
- Product Code: PS1 Replacement PSU V10 Gold
- Availability: Out Of Stock